Re: MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

On my card it's the same input, as the card documentation specifices. Mic-in and line-in share the same input. In Windows, the Creative Surround Mixer lets me choose which type of input is connected. In Linux it seems to be line-in by default since it works OK like this. I don't use a mic anyway, so I didn't bother researching this.

Cimmo wrote:
Sorry for haven't read very well your previous message :)
But "Capture feedback into playback" for me is the microphone not the line-in, that they are two different jack in my audio.

In other words:
To listen to your tv card you have putted tv card output audio to mic jack in the sound card?

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360