Re: MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

I've got a FC3 up-tp-date with a PCI SB Live 24-bit. In XMMS, configure the ALSA output plugin with a period time of at most 20 (default is 50). It works this way for me, but it should be done system-wide somehow as not all audio apps have this setting. Any audio gurus around?

Cimmo wrote:

2) seem to be RESOLVED: in xmms with output ALSA sound is bad I don't know why, with OSS output is OK.

--
Ovidiu Lixandru
linux360