Re: MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

Ovidiu Lixandru ha scritto:

2) When you turn on tvtime you give some command line options?

Nope. I can adjust the line-in volume through the GNOME mixer, however I can't control it through TVtime. As I said earlier, the OSS mixer emulator doesn't work.

But how is it called in gnome mixer? I haven't seen anything "line-in" in your snapshot.

Thanx