Re: ipod - rhythmbox (was: Re: OT: somafm.com)

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 01:04 +0200, shrek-m@xxxxxx wrote:
> which packages are necessary for the iPod support ?
> are these packages in "extras" ?

Quite truthfully, I tend to use gtkpod. Its in some form of Extras iirc,
otherwise I have packages too. (livna is a good place to check)

gstreamer-plugins-mp3 is useful too

But I've not seen Rhythmbox work with my iPod, sadly. Maybe I should
poke at it from cvs to see if its any better
--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bytebot.net/