Re: MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

Ovidiu Lixandru ha scritto:

I got around tinkering with my tv card today. It works ok, both video and audio. The sound comes in through what the GNOME volume applet calls "Capture feedback into playback". I also used my tuner to capture some video clips from a Sony Digital8 camera via tv card S-Video + sound card line-in and it works perfectly.

Hey are you sure you have a Live! 24 bit? Capture isn't supported for this card.
have you snd-ca0106 module for your sound card?

can you make a screenshot of your volume control?

thanx
Cimmo