Re: new criterion proposal: toolbox functionality

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 10:21 AM Sumantro Mukherjee <sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks a lot Kamil and Adamw!!
Can I go and publish this under the Beta criteria? :)
@Kamil Paral  it will be awesome, if you can point me to the correct criteria template , please?

Thumbs up from me. Here's the criterion page [1]. It will probably fit under "Post-install requirements". Please make sure to add a References footnote with a hyperlink to this email thread. When saving the wiki page, provide a reasonable summary so that the page history is easy to read. Please link to the page diff here afterwards.

The next action would be to figure out how to test the nightly/RC toolbox image (it will require uploading to some testing branch/tag [2]), write a test case, add it to one of the release validation matrices, and link it from the release criterion ;-)

Thanks,
Kamil