Re: new criterion proposal: toolbox functionality

For any release-blocking deliverable whose default deployment includes toolbox, it must be
possible to list existing containers, enter them, and create a new one.

Footnote - "What does this cover?":
Toolbox CLI should offer commands to be executed by the user which
includes listing existing container images created by the toolbox, creating container images with the latest Fedora and RHEL and entering these containers.
This criterion aims at blocking only the toolbox rpm functionality and not the OCI image which is supposed to be downloaded by user's choice.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_toolbox

The criterion and the footnote seem a bit duplicated, perhaps we can shorten it. I'd also specify that entering is related just to those containers which we're blocking on creating. What about this?

~~~~
For any release-blocking deliverable whose default deployment includes toolbox, the toolbox CLI must be able to list existing containers, create a new container with the latest Fedora and RHEL image, and enter it.

Footnote - "What does this cover?":
This criterion aims at blocking only on the toolbox CLI functionality. It does not require that the specified image is present in the registry or functional.
~~~~

It would be also good to have a Workstation WG member (since this is driven by them) comment here that this is indeed what they want.