Re: new criterion proposal: toolbox functionality

Hello

This has been silent for a long time now but here's the update.
Debarshi and I decided to re-write the whole thing as a changeset[0].
We DO care about not just the rpm but also the OCI image that we ship
with Toolbx. As a result, we filed a releng ticket[1] where
we justified the following: We need the image ready for branch point,
beta and final and that image be blocked implying we resort to "no-go"
if the expected image is not there at all.

As the basic functionality of toolbx continues to work as intended, we
would also like to block on any upcoming changeset, if that
has the potential to break toolbx or toolbx OCI image deliverables as
well. Read [2] for more exact things that might break toolbx.

Finally, GNOME WS, Silverblue, FCOS include Toolbx as part of their
deliverable. RHEL does the same. It's crucial that we block
on this. However, as the changeset process rolls, we will go through
FESCO as well. This is just a good time for us to ensure
we all are on the same page and have the plumbing done beforehand!

The revised criterion I have now stands as:

~~~~
For any release-blocking deliverable whose default deployment includes
toolbx, the toolbox CLI must be able to list existing containers,
create a new container with the latest Fedora and RHEL image, and
enter it.
OCI images should get updates in every stage of the release cycle
(Branched, Beta and Final).

Footnote - "What does this cover?":
This criterion aims at blocking Toolbx OCI image and Toolbx rpms. In
cases of a breaking changeset or regression which affects toolbx, we
will need to test well ahead of time to ensure things are fine.
The images must be present in registry.fedoraproject.org and must keep
being updated like for branchpoints, beta and final. Missing images or
broken images, will be blocking the release.
Changes in Toolbx stack will warrant for a test day in that particular
release cycle and regular validation to ensure there are no
regressions.

~~~~

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Changes/ToolbxReleaseBlocker
[1] https://pagure.io/releng/issue/11399