Re: rc1.3 on HP Spectre x360 (Kaby Lake)

On 11/17/2016 02:36 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
Hmm that's been tested quite a bit the last two cycles. I'd sooner
expect two USB flash drives have bad cells resulting in corruption on
reads than a write corruption bug in mediawriter itself.

I tried a 3rd disk (this one a small USB hard drive), and Live
booted cleanly!  Even better: I got full HD resolution on the
laptop display and 4K on an external monitor (via my USB docking station).

Of course this is still the Live Boot.  So is there some reasonable way to "upgrade""
my installed boot from "safe mode" to normal mode", or should I just start over
and re-install from scratch?  Perhaps the latter is safer, though it some extra
time and network bandwidth.
--
	--Per Bothner