Re: i686 got past TPM, but now video problem

On Sun, 2016-05-22 at 17:33 -0600, P.  Gueckel wrote:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
>
> > In this case it worked out, and in fact was correct
> as the issue turns
> > out to be in some ways Fedora-specific, but
> generally speaking I
> > usually recommend filing graphics issues upstream
> these days, as there
> > are a lot more devs following upstream trackers than
> RHBZ in this area.
>
> OK. I didn't realize that this was Fedora-specific,

It's "kind of", in that it involves enabling a specific kernel config
option which isn't enabled by default (but is in the Fedora kernel). So
it's not *exactly* "Fedora-specific" as the option comes from upstream,
but you wouldn't hit it with a completely vanilla kernel.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey