Re: i686 got past TPM, but now video problem

That's lots of information and none of it conflicting. Thanks,
guys! I'll give it a try. It sounds very encouraging. This old
box isn't done yet ;-)

Yep, I realize that i686 is no longer supported, but I just
can't rationalize spending hundreds on a new laptop (or other
portable), considering that I do 95% of my computing on the
desktop and the laptop has been working fine. Now, with F24, I
am running into a couple of problems, first TPM, now graphics,
but I think it's just some bad settings. I'm sure the machine
is fine.