Re: How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

On Fri, 2014-02-28 at 19:08 -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:

>  %check is a toy, but because it's there we
> don't work on a test setup that's any good.

Heh. Different perspectives, I suppose, but all I seem to see at the
moment is people working on test setups all over the place. Fedora QA is
working on Taskotron, which is certainly scoped to include the execution
of upstream test suites at appropriate points of the Fedora package
and/or distribution cycles (as well as lots of other things). Colin's
working on ostree. The GNOME folks have a QA effort coming together
which they've been kind enough to invite me and Tim into -
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-qa-list is the new mailing
list for that. Anaconda team is working on unit testing ATM, I believe,
which will help our installer quality a whole lot.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey