Re: How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

On Fri, 2014-02-28 at 15:56 +0200, Alexander Todorov wrote:

> I'm not sure what purpose does the URL field serve nowadays but it looks like it
> can be removed from the spec file (and RPM for that matter)!

No, please. It could be made *optional*. But there are certainly cases
where the upstream is non-discoverable - the generic-release one is a
fun one, for instance. There are cases where a project has forked, and
Google does not make it particularly obvious which side of the fork is
which. It's not a useless field.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey