Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On þri 17.des 2013 23:05, John Dulaney wrote:
What do you mean, "mutilate it to serv it's corporate purpose"?  Are you
stating that since I now work for Red Hat, I'm evil?

No I'm stating that because of the history and that history should not be allowed to be forgotten and you are not suddenly "evil" you came from the community just like RH would hire a an upstream developer there is quite the difference of that and RH inventing " leadership positions" and plant individuals outside the community in that position which has happened on more then one occasion here with us as well as project wide.

Not all Red Hat employees care for Fedora and just use it to their and their teams and RHEL advantage ( just look at the WG effort more closely ) even if it's clearly against the best interest of the project as a part of their 9 - 5 job and then there are many that do care alot for Fedora and are working on it on their own free time ( like you are doing ) and are looking out for it's interest within RH.

The work the arm team has been doing becoming primary, is the latest success lesson in how to do it right in working *with* the community as well as *for it* from the RH camp and all RH employees as well as community members that are part of that effort should take pride in that work.

JBG