Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On mán 16.des 2013 21:00, Adam Williamson wrote:
Even though we don't really have a lot of use for the FAS group,

None what so ever.

  Fedora
as a whole is set up such that 'being a member of a FAS group' is a bar
to entry for some things,

Not with us and never should be.

so it seems like we're putting ourselves at a
disadvantage by not putting our members in our FAS group.

No we are not and we are putting ourselves in advantage by not doing so.

JBG