Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:23:32 -0800
Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I'm proposing we do something simple: let's just go ahead and stick
> everyone who can reasonably be considered a 'QA team member' in the
> FAS 'qa' group. This wouldn't be hard to do, I can make sure
> sufficient people within and outside RH have moderator status in the
> qa group, and then those of us who are mods can just add people
> appropriately. Anyone who files karma regularly, or validation test
> results, or posts to test@, or attends QA team meetings, anything
> like that - let's just stick 'em in QA group, and then for the future
> we can just say 'moderators can give anyone who's obviously a QA
> person membership in the QA group at any time, and when someone sends
> a self-introduction mail and doesn't completely disappear, the QA
> group mods should stick that person in the group'.

I think this makes sense for getting people FedoraPeople space. As long
as there is a decent spread of admins so people can get added when they
need, and we prune the list as it needs pruned - then I think this
makes sense.

// Roshi