Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> The game is to treat QA volunteers like other contributors.
> That way they don't have to also become packagers (or
> something else) in order to participate in Fedora Elections
> or make use of resources limited to people who are in more
> than just the Fedora CLA group. ...

fwiw, this list is about the only Fedora list I actively read
anymore in near real time.  I am not directly interested in
the various other roads into gaining 'elector' capacity
because of the time commitments implied

If there is a 'game afoot' by Adam, it is one of which approve
if the end result is as Bruno outlines

-- Russ herrold