Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On 12/16/2013 04:06 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 21:57:41 +0000,

The game is to treat QA volunteers like other contributors. That way
they don't have to also become packagers (or something else) in order to
participate in Fedora Elections or make use of resources limited to
people who are in more than just the Fedora CLA group. Even though there
may not be QA specific resources restricted by groups, it is still nice
for QA contributors to have access to generic resources normally
available to active Fedora contributors.

I am very new to linux and Fedora community in general but, as I understand it, I like this idea of QA group very much .... Just another opinion, I guess.