Re: What does one do about a package maintainer with an attitude problem?

On 07/23/2013 04:00 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
 Are all the bugs under discussion ABRT bugs?
All of the bugs which prompted me to start this thread on the test list fall into one of two categories: reproducible bugs where reproduction steps were provided, and ABRT bugs.

There are no bugs in the set which are neither reproducible nor generated by ABRT.

Having said that, I agree with John Morris that just because neither came from ABRT nor has reproduction steps included is not ipso facto justification for the maintainer closing the bug with INSUFFICIENT_DATA without making any effort to obtain the additional data necessary to further pursue the bug. Furthermore, as I pointed out earlier in this thread, the bug status workflow document agrees with me and John as well.

  jik