DVD ISO on USB stick (was: Re: F18-Beta installer - Aaaargh!)

Mixed results.

Booting from USB stick crashed the installer at the first mouse-click on
its main screen with another traceback due to umount /mnt/sysimage being
busy or something. A typical "WTF?" situation. Didn't bother reporting that
from within the installer, because rebooting the USB stick and acting more
slowly with the first mouse-clicks apparently was enough to not make it not
crash. I made sure I didn't click anywhere before it was done with the few
checks it performed, removing some of the early exclamation marks. I also
avoided the LUKS /home like the plague and was able to install this thing
from USB stick. Though, after this experience, I think the installer might
be suffering from race-conditions for some of the crashes to occur.