Re: F18-Beta installer - Aaaargh!

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:59:45 -0600, David Lehman wrote:

> Maybe you should report a bug. If you do, include a detailed procedure
> and the following log files as attachments of MIME type text/plain:
>
>  /tmp/anaconda.log
>  /tmp/storage.log
>  /tmp/program.log
>  /tmp/syslog

Bug 882351 blocks me from doing so. I haven't changed anything here,
but currently, whenever I try to unlock my /home volume, the installer
crashes with the same error as in bug 882351. It has mounted the ISO image,
but I have no idea why I've been able to unlock /home a couple of times
before opening this thread. It's almost as if it has saved state somewhere
or is racy with a very high probability of crashing like this and a very
low chance of manage to avoid the crash.

Sorry. Due to this I'm unable to report what I think I've found out
roughly an hour ago. The LUKS /home is relevant here. I guess I'll be
able to install without adding it. That'll be the only thing I'll try
next, either from ISO image or USB stick, hoping that either one will
succeed.

:-/