Re: F18-Beta installer - Aaaargh!

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:23:58 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:

> > On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:59:45 -0600, David Lehman wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe you should report a bug. If you do, include a detailed procedure
> >> and the following log files as attachments of MIME type text/plain:
> >>
> >> /tmp/anaconda.log
> >> /tmp/storage.log
> >> /tmp/program.log
> >> /tmp/syslog
> >
> > Bug 882351 blocks me from doing so.
>
> Doesn't seem like that bug blocks you from getting to a shell.

You misunderstand. I cannot perform the original steps anymore on how to
reproduce the problem, since unlocking the LUKS volume and adding it as
mount point has been essential in reaching the state where the installer
doesn't let me continue. Now it crashes always and too early.

Not unlocking the LUKS volume, I get a bit further, do NOT get the
"no space warning", can click the "Begin Installation" button, but
see another crash as reported by others before in #879610.