Re: Release criterion proposal: upgrade methods

On 09/24/2012 09:43 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Only 17-18: using the definite article 'the' rather than the indefinite
article 'a' implies this. It says 'the previous stable Fedora release' -
which strictly means "only the single preceding release" - not 'a
previous stable Fedora release' or 'any previous stable Fedora release'
or anything like that. I suppose it's a distinction which is clearer to
a native speaker, admittedly, it's a bit of a fine point in English.
That's definitely why it's written that way, though.

Arguably we should actually be covering both GA release. ( everyone I know do it at EOL time )

Do you know if we keep log in our infrastructure that shows how many are actually upgrading on which version they do it from?

JBG