Re: Selinux in development releases

On 09/24/2012 09:39 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Good. I know I'm Mr. Nobody here, but his answer would be definitive.

There is no Mr. Nobody in the QA community ;)

Having selinux in permissive mode ( especially during alpha ) is from my pov more likely to hinder participation than to increase it.

And this has been exceptionally bad since the introduction of systemd and most notable because of lack of communication from the three amigos to Dan. ( they make changes without notifying Dan about it, not giving him enough time to act on it )

JBG