Re: Selinux in development releases

On 09/24/2012 08:19 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
drago01 wrote:
This would just mean we test something different then we actually
ship. If there are selinux bugs they are supposed to be cough during
testing and reported like any other bugs.
+1

There are instances of SELinux rules (bug or intentional) that only
occur under Enforcing. The SELinux team is very speedy IMHO.

Do you have any reference for such bugs that only happen when selinux is in enforcing mode but not when it is in enforcing mode?

Yeah the whole project is aware of Dan's superhuman ability to quickly fix things through and during our release and development cycles.

A while back I suggested he should be offered a metal for his efforts.

JBG