Re: [criteria update] Package set

On 2012-09-11 5:52, Petr Schindler wrote:

> Maybe we should say:
> 'The installer must be able to (successfully) install *all
> release-blocking desktops* for each supported installation method
> (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'

I think that's better, if we assume the new behaviour in anaconda is
actually intended.

There is no default 'package set' now (by design, it's not a bug). User has to choose something, so we can use the Kamil's version. It seems to
me reasonable to require installation of release blocking desktops in
Alpha phase.

I agree. We should also consider whether we want tighter criteria for Beta and Final. At some point we should certainly require a minimal install to work - I'd say each of the 'desktop' sets, plus the 'minimal' option, are the most common use cases, probably.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey