Re: [criteria update] Package set

After a discussion at the QA meeting [1], there are a few proposals:

'The installer must be able to (successfully) install all release-blocking desktops for each supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'

To clarify that we don't require to be able to install all of them at the same time:
'The installer must be able to (successfully) install any release-blocking desktops for each supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'
or
'The installer must be able to (successfully) install each of the release blocking desktops for each supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'
or
'The installer must be able to (successfully) install any single release-blocking desktop package set for each supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'

We also agreed that minimal installation should be included in that criterion, but we haven't agreed on the wording. Let's propose something like this as the final version:

'The installer must be able to install each of the release blocking desktops, as well as the minimal package set, for each supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'

Comments please.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-09-17/fedora-qa.2012-09-17-15.02.log.html