Re: Fwd: Re: Helping to improve advertising of test days and other things

On 08/23/2012 08:08 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

OK, to be more precise: do some more active triage co-ordination. I don't mind at all if that involves merging it back into QA, I've got no attachment to the concept of a separate Bugzappers group.

That my good man is a complete different thing ;)

It's a win win situation for everyone if reporter(s) ( well if we go down that path we would call everyone QA Community member(s) and related process to become one ) would start out by doing some triage work before diving into reporting.

We probably should also implement some of the other ideas we had been entertaining at the same time or rather to have them something to gradually work towards and slowly become part of the "process".

JBG