Re: My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

On 1/06/2011 1:36 AM, Pasha R wrote:
> Unfortunately, Jason's answers on this list and other forums I read
> indicate unwillingness of at least some Gnome developers to listen to
> users, but I really hope I'm wrong here.

You should see some of the replies I've had over the years about bugs in
cairo, evince and other Gnome projects! It ranges from utter contempt to
complete ignorance.

At the end of the day, just move to something that works for you and let
some projects die the death they were meant to... :)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.crc.id.au