Are there any statistics on what proportion of Fedora packages are using rpmautospec macros?

Hi!

I can tell that some packages are and some aren't, and that's as far as I can get.

Also, I'm trying to understand how rpmautospec would help me. I grasp that the idea is to avoid manually updating the changelog and release value. But what I don't understand is how that actually improves my workflow other than dispensing w/ some minor editing. Usually, I need to run rust2rpm also, and that will tend to lay down plenty of changes, which I have to evaluate anyway. Or there's some other special handling that the spec file requires on an update.

So, another question might be, who uses rpmautospec to their considerable benefit and how?

Thanks,

- mulhern