Re: Janus: doxygen web dependencies

Hi Renich,

I think you can use Provides: bundled(libraryname) for all unique JavaScript libraries your package uses. Of course you have to use shared js-jquery package.

I have found bunch of packages using bundled(js-bootstrap) already. So I think it would be good to make it separate maintained package and fill bugs to all users of bundled libraries to start using a shared package.

# dnf repoquery --whatprovides 'bundled(js-bootstrap)'
dogtag-pki-server-0:11.1.0-1.fc36.noarch
domoticz-0:2022.1-1.fc36.x86_64
netbox-0:2.11.10-2.fc36.noarch
nrdp-0:1.5.2-10.fc36.noarch
php-phpunit-php-code-coverage6-0:6.1.4-4.fc36.noarch
php-phpunit-php-code-coverage7-0:7.0.15-2.fc36.noarch
php-phpunit-php-code-coverage9-0:9.2.15-1.fc36.noarch
php-phpunit-php-code-coverage9-0:9.2.18-1.fc36.noarch
phpdoc-0:2.9.1-6.fc36.noarch
roundcubemail-0:1.5.2-2.fc36.noarch
roundcubemail-0:1.5.3-1.fc36.noarch

I haven't found any reference to bootswatch. I think you can use bundled(js-bootswatch), maybe use nodejs- prefix instead (or also?). If you are in hurry, just make it bundled for now, but at least note a link to an upstream repository in spec comment. A proper review of separate package can be made later. Just make sure to explicitly provide all bundled libraries the project uses.

Especially if only a documentation uses them, I don't think that should be a blocker to the whole package. Many packages documentation (including my own) bundles some parts, which should be ideally shared in separate packages. It would be nice to do that properly, but I would not consider that a blocker for a new package review.

Cheers,
Petr