Janus: doxygen web dependencies

Hello,

Recently, I started packaging janus-gateway. I've run into a wall when dealing
with the documentation and demos, though.

They require jquery, bootstrap (js library only) bootswatch (themed bootstrap)
in order to be able to function properly.

The docs and demos are available here respectively:

https://janus.conf.meetecho.com/docs/
https://janus.conf.meetecho.com/demos.html

In order to make them available in Fedora, I was told to follow:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/JavaScript/
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Web_Assets/

So, do I have to package and build bootswatch, bootstrap and jquery (v1.9 it
seems) and all their dependencies; then patch the documentation so it consumes
them in order to provide them (the documentation and demos sub-packages)?

If so, can I omit these two for now so I can publish the package ASAP; while I
continue to work on the documentation and demos sub-packages?

Thank you.