Re: Janus: doxygen web dependencies

You are on the right track, unfortunately. In general, correctly packaging web assets in Fedora is tedious at best, and in some cases nearly impossible.

Packaging documentation and demos is always nice when it’s tractable, but there is no requirement to include them in a Fedora package, and I would definitely proceed without them if I were you. I personally wouldn’t bother jumping through the necessary hoops to include them later, either.

– Ben Beasley (FAS music)

P.S.:

In most but not all cases, it’s possible to use Doxygen to produce a PDF instead of HTML documentation. The result is probably acceptable for packaging (modulo some nagging questions about whether we should worry about possible embedded fonts, and, if we should worry, what we can even do about them). If this approach is something you want to attempt, I can provide examples or a PR upon request.