Re: Janus: doxygen web dependencies

On Mon, 2022-11-07 at 10:20 +0100, Petr Menšík wrote:
> Hi Renich,
>
> I think you can use Provides: bundled(libraryname) for all unique
> JavaScript libraries your package uses. Of course you have to use shared
> js-jquery package.

Hey! Just saw your email. Been kind of busy with other stuff.

Yeah, thank you for the advice. It does simplify things.

In the case of bootstrap, which is fairly common, I think it could be done; to
package it properly and depend on it.

But in the case of the bootswatch theme, it wouldn't be practical... unless one
packages them all. :D

I got your point. I'll see what I can do in order to use bundled() and finish
this soon.