Re: Wine MinGW system libraries

Thanks everyone for their input.

There seems to be a consensus that Fedora would prefer that we use their MinGW dynamic libraries. However, this leaves a couple of questions:

* As I described in [1], we *may* be able to hack things in the Wine loader such that we can use unmodified dynamic libraries. However, it's not fully clear yet that it's feasible. If it turns out to be infeasible, what preferences does Fedora have? (Renamed dynamic libraries shipped separately, shipped as part of Wine, static libraries, etc...)

* Since most other distributions don't ship any mingw libraries (yet), and since Fedora doesn't ship all of the libraries we need yet either, we will probably need to include code in wine to fall back to imported sources or submodules. Is this acceptable to be used in Fedora, at least on a temporary basis?

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/LHHKBQMCAA4X3MVSVPJW5V7M6F5OQD27/