Re: Confused by non-numeric version in release guideline

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RC" == Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

RC> It isn't technically wrong, I simply consider his proposal to be
RC> foolish, silly and stupid.

Because being insulting is obviously the best way to constructively
criticize something.

Look, Ralf, you occasionally have good things to say.  But when you
write things like the above, you're just not being useful, OK?

 It's just unwanted noise.
OK, I realize you don't want to be told what you don't want to hear, no matter how silly/stupid/dumb/simple-minded a proposal might be.

Would you have preferred me naming Toshio's proposal as "non-discuss worthy attempt of over-engineering"?

Ralf