Liner notes

A friend of mine, awesome music producer (https://soundcloud.com/omegachildproductions) had a hardware failure and decided to try Linux.

He is very much in the Mac world. Logic is is usual modus operandi. I found myself recommending kxstudio. A bit sad really considering we are maintaining the Jam spin.

How can we make this better? I would have loved to recommend the jam spin. I'm starting to think perhaps I should take this outside of Fedora, or maybe join forces with CCRMA, and/or start a remix. I love the ideals of Fedora though.

Anyway