Re: Release Validation Testing pending review

On 05/28/2016 09:29 AM, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
Hey All

I found that Fedora QA didn't have a right from scratch contribution guide to help new comers start their contribution right away. Hence, I thought of writing a series of articles which will help just anyone to start with their contribution to Fedora QA in a jiffy. I have written the following series and I would request someone to help me out with the review.

Getting started with Fedora QA part 1 [1] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-1/
Getting started with Fedora QA part 2 [2] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-2/
Getting started with Fedora QA part 3 [3] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-3/

Hey Sumantro,

Going to try reviewing these tomorrow. Will let you know on the list once I get a chance to review them. We might be able to publish the first one as early as Wednesday if we can get a featured image in time. Will let you know!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory