Re: Release Validation Testing pending review (was: Hi, I am Sumantro!)

On 05/27/2016 03:16 AM, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
Hey Justin!

 No issues at all. It will be awesome to work with you and the whole team. I have drafted a post at https://fedoramagazine.org/release-validation-testing-fedora/
Can anyone review it?

Thanks
Sumantro

Hey Sumantro! Thanks for sending this over. I just went ahead and edited the article now. This looks awesome to me! It did a good job of explaining the process to a beginner.

Here is a public preview of the article post-editing.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=13104&preview=1&_ppp=9341071f57

If this looks good to you, please let us know and we'll see about getting it out soon. The next steps is for one of the others on the editing team to create a featured image for the article at the top (like the other articles on the Magazine).

Thanks again for writing!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory