Re: Release Validation Testing pending review (was: Hi, I am Sumantro!)

Hey All

I found that Fedora QA didn't have a right from scratch contribution guide to help new comers start their contribution right away. Hence, I thought of writing a series of articles which will help just anyone to start with their contribution to Fedora QA in a jiffy. I have written the following series and I would request someone to help me out with the review.

Getting started with Fedora QA part 1 [1] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-1/
Getting started with Fedora QA part 2 [2] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-2/
Getting started with Fedora QA part 3 [3] https://fedoramagazine.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-3/

Thanks