Re: Release Validation Testing pending review

On 05/28/2016 01:56 AM, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> Hey Justin!
>
> Looks awesome! Thanks for reviewing :)
>
> Yes, We can move ahead with the next steps!
>
> I will be submitting 3 to 4 more articles by end of the next week :)
>
> Thanks
> Sumantro

Justin & Sumantro,

Only  thing I see that might be  better as an edit to the relval article
is popout  images for the thumbnail images given AND mentioning that
the  relval size-check was the test case you chose as the screenshots
are hard to read as is.

Sumantro,

As a QA due myself  I will look over your proposed 3  additional
articles for sanity and leave typo and grammar  final passes to Justin
or  someone else :)

----
Corey W. Sheldon
PGP:
0x5A88E539 / C006 564F FA67 CDEA E29B F202 8B4E 8943 5A88 E539
0xD2264944 / 6292 9ABD 6374 6AA7 6D4B 730F 5927 6298 D226 4944
Find me elsewhere: https://gist.github.com/linux-modder/ac5dc6fa211315c633c9

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.