Re: Installing Plex Media Server (Pitch)

Yeah, I can write about the Plex-Media-Player. I took an old machine and turned it into a Plex streaming box that would boot right into Plex with no desktop environment. I originally did it on Ubuntu, but don't see why Fedora wouldn't work since they use QT.

I'd also like to write about Netdata, but I can do that after the Plex streaming box.