Re: development cycle (Was: Re: What's New in Fedora Core 5 Test2 (LWN): Some comments)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Am Montag, den 30.01.2006, 16:58 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
How do we communicate all the official information out there to make sure there isnt too many assumptions?
At least we *should clarify* wrong or unclear assumptions in the
community if they are floating around like this one.
How? Red Hat magazine?
I dont think writing a article exclusively about release changes in Red Hat Magazine is worthy.

Sure, but we have a Fedora Status page there -- one sentence there and
the whole situation is clarified.
Feel free to write a note to fedoranews.org weekly. Fedora status report is just a edited version of that

fedora.redhat.com?

The schedule page already shows the current release schedule. The next schedule is undecided at this point

And that's part of the problem IMHO.

You havent explained why.

--
Rahul