Re: development cycle (Was: Re: What's New in Fedora Core 5 Test2 (LWN): Some comments)

Hi

What do you consider official?.

Me? If it is written somewhere on the fedora-webpages. A signed mail to
one of the mailinglists from a official person. A press-release.

But you should ask what is "official" for journalists or
wikipedia-writers.
I am not sure whether journalists or wikipedia writers are picking up the notion of a permanent change release schedule. It has always been the case so far the the release schedule will change based on the release developments that is roughly not but not rigidly time based.

How do we communicate all the official information out there to make sure there isnt too many assumptions?

At least we *should clarify* wrong or unclear assumptions in the
community if they are floating around like this one.

How? Red Hat magazine?
I dont think writing a article exclusively about release changes in Red Hat Magazine is worthy.

fedora.redhat.com?

The schedule page already shows the current release schedule. The next schedule is undecided at this point

Wiki probably is not the best
place because I suspect some people don't trust the informations there.
I am open to specific ideas.

--
Rahul