Games Spin Update

The rawhide update last night was pretty good and I was able to retest the
dependencies bugs. The good news there is that we are down to just nethack
(not nethack-vultures which got fixed). The bad news is that I looked at the
scripts for nethack, and they involve setting up links to font directories.
So this is a bug that appears to have more impact than just an error message
and would be nice to get fixed.

X in F11 hasn't been working for me for about a week now. I don't really
need it for the build testing, but for making sure the build does more
than boot, I could use a graphical display. (Actually X has been broken
a lot longer than that, but I apply a patch locally to force the ati
driver to acknowledge the existance of the LCD which doesn't do EDID
correctly. Normally that gets me by, but now something else is broken.)

I updated the kickstart file in the git repository and it should make its
way into rawhide soon.

The livecd-tools update is also in the git repository and rel-eng might
use that copy to do the spin. (Also note the F10 version of livecd-tools
has a higher NVR than the F11 version.)

The 4 GiB stuff is still up in the air. I'd like to try > 4 GiB for the
alpha and if there are a lot of problems switch back for the beta. I'll
need to get a backup kickstart file ready in case the Spins SIG says stay
under 4 GiB.