Games Spin Status

The Spin SIG meeting was held today and this has a couple of impacts on
the games spin.

For the alpha release it was decided to keep the iso's under 4 GiB. This
will be looked at again before the beta. I took a look at package sizes
and I either needed to get rid of one large game or many other non-game
packages. And at this point removing one game seems like a better option.
The game I have selected to remove for the alpha (pending my spin compose
test coming in under 4 GiB) is openarena. Of the large games it seemed
to be the one that was similar to other games and hence most expendable.

Spins will now not be features. I need to create a spin page with a slightly
different format and move over all of my data from the feature page. This
won't be done tonight, but I will send another update when it is complete
that includes the new URL.

I plan to continue testing livecd-creator patches to allow larger spins
to make sure this feature is in place and provides an option for larger
spins.

I am still having problems with X on F11, which limits the amount of testing
I can do.