Re: Games Spin status

I have a patch to livecd-creator that switches to using udf when needed,
but otherwise uses iso9660. The version posted to the RFE bug applies
to F10 cleanly, but not F11. But if you play with it on F11 it's clear what
to change.

I have asked to get this applied to F11, but I don't know if that will happen
as I didn't get feedback on the approach yet, so the patch may need to be
reworked.

I haven't asked for my changes to fedora-livedvd-games.ks to be applied yet,
because they won't work without the updates to livecd-creator. If the change
to livecd-creator is done I'll open a bug against spin-kickstarts to get
that changed.

Currently there is a dependency problem with poker2d in F11 that stops
the livecd-creator run. Since the maintainer should be getting daily
messages about the problem, I wasn't planning on filing a bug about it.

I have some more testing for my proposed changes to livecd-creator to do
and should get some coverage of another important case tonight.