Games Spin status

Things have been moving slowly getting ready for rawhide testing. I wanted to
relayout my disks and get both rawhide and F10 resinstalled. There is still
more more to do with this. I expect to be testing on rawhide on Wednesday
the 31st.

The first thing I will be doing after I have a working rawhide install is
confirming fixes for the dependencies bugs that I filed and have new updates.
I think most of them have been fixed. In one case the maintainer's key
doesn't work any more and they don't know how to proceed. (This is bug
475919, if someone here can help them out.)

Assuming no new problems show up, I'll move on to working on extending
my patches to livecd-tools for switching to udf when the squashfs file
system reaches 4GiB. I am off this week, so I think I'll have a good
chance of having something (a patch for livecd-tools) reviewable by the end
of this weekend (the 4th).

The Spins SIG still needs to work on what the policy will be for Spins.
(So that the Feature Wrangler can properly evaluate the feature.)
I don't expect this to be a problem, but if something ends up needing
to absolutely done by the alpha there could be a problem.

If the spin's squashfs file system still fits under 4GiB, then I don't
think should be a problem having a spin available for the alpha. (Though
I am not sure how that is going to work procedurely.) If it is over
4GiB, then it will depend on having an update applied to livecd-tools before
the alpha. I may not have an acceptable patch by that time. This potentially
could also hit a policy issue regarding whether or not spins can use
udf even if they still fit on a DVD as that may limit the hardware they
can be used on. (I wouldn't expect their to be many systems that can boot
off a DVD, that couldn't also use udf.)