Games Spin Update

I have been bugging people to try to get info on what I need to do to get
a Games Spin published as part of the alpha release.
If necessary I'll temporarily drop a couple of games in order to have
a working kickstart file for the alpha release. (Either to keep broken
packages, such as poker2d, out of the kickstart file or to get below the 4 GiB
limit if my livecd-creator patch isn't in rawhide in time for the alpha
release.)

I was able to test the livecd-creator patch on a spin that was under the
4 GiB limit and it also seemed to work. So I am pretty much just waiting
for review there.

I ended up filing a bug for poker2d about the dependency issue triggered
by the upgrade of poker-network.

I plan on doing a change request bug for the kickstart file tonight. Things
are getting close enough that I want to start things moving their. The current
kickstart file is broken in F11 anyway as it doesn't pull in a display
manager since it is based of the base spin instead of the desktop spin.

It would be nice if someone could work on either the nethack-vultures or
poker2d bugs. The nethack-vultures one is easy and pretty much any maintainer
could take care of it.

As usual, pretty much everything I have been putting in these status reports
is also being tracked (with links to all of the related bugzilla entries) on
the proposed feature page at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GamesSpin