Games Spin Update - Looking good for alpha release

poker2d got updated.

Jon Ciesla helped get the spec file changes in for nethack-vultures.

Jeremy Katz applied the livecd-creator patch to allow for 4+ GiB
squashfs images. This isn't in rawhide yet, but Jeremy has said if it
isn't by the alpha they can use the git version to do the alpha spin.

There will probably be some discussion at FudCon about the Spin process
and the Games Spin in particular. Approval still isn't guaranteed.

I plan to attend the January 16th FESCO meeting either for a normal
approval request if things fall into place for the Spin process or
to ask for a temporary exception to get a games spin made for the
alpha release while the process requirements are being figured out.

Those are all of the issues that were left blocking the games spin for
the alpha release.  So while it isn't for sure yet, it is looking pretty
good.

There are a couple of other things that produce error messages during the
livecd-creator run, but I don't think any of them actually result in a
broken spin.